Join The Nation for four days of wide-ranging conversations, timely briefing sessions, intimate interviews, and interactive panel discussions in the aftermath of the 2020 election.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders on this movement moment.
- Naomi Klein, Bill McKibben and Tokata Iron Eyes on saving the planet.
- Dave Zirin and football legend Michael Bennett on sports and political protest.
- Rick Steves on the future of travel.
- Robert Reich on how to fix a deeply rigged economic system.
- Alicia Garza and Elie Mystal on the movement for Black Lives.
- Ai-jen Poo on why universal family care is a game-changer.
- Rep. Jamie Raskin on how we can avert a constitutional crisis.
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal on how to instigate radical legislation.
- Rep. Ro Khanna and Zephyr Teachout on Big Tech and anti-trust.
Plus, Katrina vanden Heuvel, D.D. Guttenplan, Calvin Trillin, Walter Mosley, Shannon Watts, Joan Walsh, Chase Iron Eyes, William “Fergie” Reid, John Nichols, Sasha Abramsky and many more speakers to be announced soon!
While we don’t know what will happen on Election Day or in the days that follow, we do know this election will impact history for generations to come.
With so many critical issues at stake in this historic year and for decades to come—a pandemic, racial justice, climate change, economic inequality, healthcare, mass incarceration, gun control, immigrant rights, gender equality, war and peace—it is more important than ever to come together to unpack, analyze, and debate. Together, we will rebuild and reimagine a more just and progressive America.
Your ticket will unlock four days of critical conversations, debates, interviews, networking with other festival attendees, on-demand video of all festival sessions and much more—as well as providing essential support for The Nation’s journalism. Don’t miss the very first Nation Festival!