- How many articles at TheNation.com can I read for free?
- How and where do I log in to the site?
- How do I subscribe to The Nation?
- I am having problems with my subscription. How do I get assistance?
- How do I access your archives?
- How do I contact The Nation?
- How do I contact the author of an article I read in The Nation?
- How can I write for The Nation?
- How can I purchase back issues of The Nation?
- How can I comment on articles?
- How do I sign up for Nation newsletters?
- How do I donate to The Nation?
- How can I find out about upcoming Nation events?
How many articles at TheNation.com can I read for free?
At TheNation.com, you can read 6 free articles within a 30-day period. After 3 articles, you will be asked for your e-mail address so we can be in touch about our journalism. For more information on our metered paywall, click here.
How and where do I log in to the new site?
You can log in here or by clicking “Log in” in the upper right-hand corner of the site.
Please note that The Nation recently required all subscribers to create a new username and password. If you have not created a new username and password since April of 2015, please do so by clicking here and choosing the “new user” option.
If you have created a new username and password but are still unable to log in, you may contact our customer service department by e-mailing Thenation@emailcustomerservice.com or by calling 800-333-8536.
I am having problems with my subscription. How do I get assistance?”
How do I access your archives?
To access our archives you must be logged in as a subscriber.
How do I contact the author of an article I read in The Nation?
Please address messages for Nation writers to email@example.com with “Please forward to [name of writer]” in the subject line. If we have current contact information for the author, we will forward your message.
How can I purchase back issues of The Nation?
Please call 212-209-5400 to place an order.
How can I comment on articles?
In order to comment, you must be logged in as a paid subscriber. To find out more, read our commenting guidelines. To join the discussion, click here to subscribe. Our comment section is just one of many venues for responding to Nation content. We also welcome your feedback via email or on Facebook or Twitter.
How do I donate to The Nation
Click here to donate to The Nation