The Nation magazine is seeking a part-time Receptionist/Ad Traffic Assistant
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and voicemails, including taking and retrieving
messages and directing and/or responding to calls appropriately
- Respond promptly to comments /complaints from the public
- Coordinate back issue magazine orders
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Open and close visitor area (locking doors, closing blinds, turning off lights)
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, Mercury, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assist in distributing and stamping USPS mail
- Clean the fridge and keep the kitchen area of the office tidy
- Communicate with building staff as needed regarding basic services
- Perform clerical and other related tasks as assigned by business dept heads
- Assist with shipments of materials
AD TRAFFIC ASSISTANT DUTIES
- Assist Advertising Department with digital ad operations including customer service for clients
- Preparing RFPs
- Email campaign set-up, delivery, and reporting
- Develop and monitor protocols for clients on digital advertising campaign performance
- Create and send reports to clients
- Log stats in database, providing screen shots, and processing of other client requests in a timely manner
- Work with other team members to ensure prompt and seamless customer service for clients
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Punctual and able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer service driven
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Able to multi-task
- HTML knowledge essentail; ability to write or alter Java Script preferred
- Familiarity with ad trafficking platform - DFP or similar preferred
- Familiarity with ESPs, Sailthru preferred
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software
The Nation offers a generous benefit package and competitive salary.
WORK HOURS FOR THIS PART-TIME POSITION:
Monday through Thursday from 2 pm - 6 pm and Friday from 12:30 pm to 6 pm.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter no later than February 26 to:
No phone calls please.
The Nation Company, L.L.C is on equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We conform to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable lows and regulations.