News and Features
Nearly ninety people were killed by Israeli forces today, most of them in one of Gaza’s poorest and most crowded neighborhoods.
Over 77 percent of the dead are civilians. Every day brings more stories of incomprehensible anguish and loss.
Western sanctions against Russia have done nothing to curb Putin’s support for rebels in eastern Ukraine, and may in fact have turned a regional dispute into an international crisis.
More than 240 Palestinians have been killed in air strikes, nearly 77 percent of them civilians, including almost fifty children.
“Fear, arbitrary arrests, indiscriminate bombing, killing, an uncertain future—this is the new democratic Iraq.”
If Israel is not brought to justice, it will commit the same crimes again and again.
The old left sneers at the recently elected Matteo Renzi. But he’s already carried out undeniably redistributive measures during his brief tenure.
We may honorably disagree about how to resolve the crisis—but not about deeds that are rising to the level of war crimes.
Neocon think tanks get millions from wealthy donors, which they use to game the system, buy influence—and push for regime change.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box