News and Features
From new “silk roads” to 40,000 miles of high-speed rail, China is poised to dominate the global economy in the twenty-first century.
Missed American Sniper? That’s okay—you’ve probably already seen it.
Syriza and its allies responded to crisis in a way no one could have imagined. Will it work?
By suggesting that he is the de facto leader of American Jews, he could be undermining the “special relationship.”
Jack Matlock makes the case for the United States reaching a practical compromise with Russia.
The domestic arms race in America is a one-way street—and the question is what awaits us up the road.
Greece’s new finance minister has studied a huge, functioning economy in incredible detail already—through an online multiplayer videogame.
Keystone XL is part of a new colonial project—and Canada and Mexico are the frontiers.
The crisis shows no signs of ending, and Egypt is no refuge. Europe must do more to take them in.
It would lead to more killing and end the last remnants of cooperation between Washington and Moscow.
- Patricia Arquette’s Equal Pay Message Needs a Drastic Rewrite
- A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveals Everything That’s Wrong with Criminalizing Immigration
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State?
- Netanyahu’s Latest Falsehood: The US Didn’t Support the Establishment of Israel
- What Happens if You Refuse to Pay Off Your Student Debt?
Facebook Like Box