Nation Topics - World Leaders
News and Features
In every way, her agenda opposed the interests of ordinary working people. How did she get so many of them to vote against their own economic interests again and again?
Pyongyang's bellicose posturing conforms to an old pattern, but the dangers may be greater now because tensions are rising throughout the region.
There is nothing in Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio’s record to suggest that he will reform the Catholic Church.
In fourteen years, Chávez radically transformed Venezuela’s economy and society—and the majority of country loved him for it.
Yes, the Venezuelan president could be a strongman. But he leaves behind what might be called the most democratic country in the Western Hemisphere.
The president should stem growing tensions with Russia to earn its cooperation in combating terrorism and nuclear proliferation.
Clashes across the country have put the legitimacy of the Morsi government in question.
It is long past time to reject expansionism, intolerance and structural inequality and define what democratic Israeli patriotism really stands for.
At long last, this may be the year Washington puts the brakes on Israeli settlement expansion into Palestinian lands.
Morsi's latest power play has sparked the largest uprisings in Egypt since Mubarak was ousted.
- Patricia Arquette’s Equal Pay Message Needs a Drastic Rewrite
- A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveals Everything That’s Wrong with Criminalizing Immigration
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State?
- Netanyahu’s Latest Falsehood: The US Didn’t Support the Establishment of Israel
- What Happens if You Refuse to Pay Off Your Student Debt?
Facebook Like Box