Nation Topics - World Leaders
News and Features
Benjamin Netanyahu’s new campaign ad rewrites history.
Syriza and its allies responded to crisis in a way no one could have imagined. Will it work?
By suggesting that he is the de facto leader of American Jews, he could be undermining the “special relationship.”
Greece’s new finance minister has studied a huge, functioning economy in incredible detail already—through an online multiplayer videogame.
He was an old-school monarch who made America feel good about itself again.
The president roped once-non-aligned India into a strategic alliance, but only by bolstering the Modi government, with its religious intolerance and pro-corporate policies.
The Syriza party is poised to win Greece’s snap elections on an anti-austerity platform.
The film perpetuates America’s myth of itself as the guardian of global peace. But in reality, it’s the United States that has too hastily escalated sanctions.
The bogus moral outrage over The Interview.
- Patricia Arquette’s Equal Pay Message Needs a Drastic Rewrite
- A 2-Day Revolt at a Texas Private Prison Reveals Everything That’s Wrong with Criminalizing Immigration
- How ‘Islamic’ Is the Islamic State?
- Netanyahu’s Latest Falsehood: The US Didn’t Support the Establishment of Israel
- What Happens if You Refuse to Pay Off Your Student Debt?
Facebook Like Box