News and Features
Community partnerships are seen as a softer counterterrorism. But who are the partners?
How Washington lost faith in America’s courts.
A look at a potentially shocking Pentagon program to influence jihadis online that Congress should investigate fast.
Uncovering the true size and scope of the global war being fought by the Pentagon's secret “shadow warriors.”
Four reasons why Pfc. Bradley Manning deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom, not a prison cell.
The White House and Congress have interpreted the killing of al-Qaeda’s leader as a virtual license to double down on every “front” in the war on terror.
Politicians are finally catching up with the American people by questioning our continued involvement in Afghanistan.
Osama bin Laden is dead, but will the colossal national security apparatus ever stop growing?
On Wednesday, Defense Secretary Robert Gates told reporters that the Obama administration has no evidence that the Pakistani government knew Osama bin Laden was living within its borders.
Blackwater's Erik Prince is building an army of mercenaries for the United Arab Emirates. One that includes no Muslims. What is going on here?
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box