Nation Topics - War and Peace
Arms and Spending Proliferation Biological and Chemical Weapons Blackwater Civilian Casualties Covert Ops Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing Nuclear Arms and Proliferation Terrorism Targeting the US US Intelligence US Military US Wars and Military Action US Weapons Sales Abroad War on Terrorism War Profiteering
News and Features
The 2014 NATO Summit closed on Friday with one main accomplishment: the increased militarization and institutionalization of a new Cold War.
If we don’t act now, constitutional restraints on presidential warmaking will be eviscerated.
The calls for escalating military action against Islamic State (IS) ignore thirteen years of evidence that US intervention usually accomplishes the opposite of what Washington intends.
The father of a young man captured while fighting for the Taliban in 2001 reminds us of the “dark side” of US policy after 9/11.
Why you should expect more bombs to be dropped everywhere.
President Obama must seek authorization for any further military action from both the UN Security Council and Congress.
To reject the “Long War” doctrine, the American left first has to understand it.
- How Scott Walker Built a Career Sending Wisconsin Inmates to Private Prisons
- What Bill O’Reilly Really Did in El Salvador Was Worse Than Lying
- This Is Why Scott Walker Is Not Presidential Material
- Stephen Cohen: A ‘High Noon’ Moment for Ukraine
- There’s Only One Thing That Could Actually Get Bill O’Reilly in Trouble, and It’s Not Lying
Facebook Like Box