Nation Topics - War and Peace
Arms and Spending Proliferation Biological and Chemical Weapons Blackwater Civilian Casualties Covert Ops Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing Nuclear Arms and Proliferation Terrorism Targeting the US US Intelligence US Military US Wars and Military Action US Weapons Sales Abroad War on Terrorism War Profiteering
News and Features
In a bloody career that spanned decades, he destroyed entire cities and presided over the killing of countless civilians.
That’s over 60 percent of the nations on the planet.
The modern national security state can be understood as a proselytizing warrior religion, complete with its own sacred texts, holy orders and warrior priests.
The Pentagon’s JROTC program canvasses public high schools for future soldiers.
Americans have been living in the shadow of war for at least a decade, but there’s remarkably little evidence of it in our art.
It's like Hollywood without the happy ending.
Colonel Manners (ret.) answers your questions.
In the wake of 9/11, prosecutors have embraced “special administrative measures” to keep terrorism suspects guilty until proven otherwise.
Hamid Karzai is right: it compromises Afghan sovereignty and ensures ten more years of US occupation.
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- North Carolina Will Determine the Future of the Voting Rights Act
- The 12 Scariest Findings in the New Report on the Bundy Ranch Standoff
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
Facebook Like Box