Nation Topics - War and Peace
Arms and Spending Proliferation Biological and Chemical Weapons Blackwater Civilian Casualties Covert Ops Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing Nuclear Arms and Proliferation Terrorism Targeting the US US Intelligence US Military US Wars and Military Action US Weapons Sales Abroad War on Terrorism War Profiteering
News and Features
“War is absurd.”
Was World War I the outcome of elite machinations?
The first day of the Battle of Somme was one of the deadliest in history.
The growing humanitarian catastrophe is not just an accidental outcome of the conflict—the Assad regime has been deliberately targeting healthcare infrastructure and personnel.
Supporters of “enhanced interrogation” tout dubious claims of its effectiveness but ignore two cases where it failed to thwart terrorism.
Here’s the cost of American-style war.
For nearly four decades, Sahrawis have struggled for independence from Morocco. There are growing fears of a return to arms.
How the war on pot has fueled SWAT raids and paramilitary policing.
With drone strikes and kill lists, the president set a dangerous precedent.
The New York Times and Washington Post are both guilty of attacking this timeless straw man.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
- Paul Ryan’s Faux Populism Isn’t Going to End Poverty or Reduce Inequality
- Why Is a Nice Network Like MSNBC Silencing Protest Over Pro-Israeli Coverage?
Facebook Like Box