Nation Topics - Wages and Hours
News and Features
Eighty percent of Americans want to hike wages, but powerful Republicans keep saying no.
Ohio Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur visited the tobacco fields of North Carolina. What she saw there should concern all Americans.
Since June, San Diego and Los Angeles have passed a trio of minimum wage increases. Which city will be next?
Taxpayers are basically moneylenders to a government that is far more interested in subsidizing business than in caring for their workers.
The federal government can easily afford a job guarantee program, becoming our employer of last resort.
What if we really worked 9 to 5?
Inside the movement that’s pushing to make a living wage a reality in Seattle.
What happens when a computer sets your schedule?
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box