Nation Topics - Wages and Hours
News and Features
The jobless recovery means massive speedups for many workers you depend on.
Eighty percent of Americans want to hike wages, but powerful Republicans keep saying no.
Ohio Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur visited the tobacco fields of North Carolina. What she saw there should concern all Americans.
Since June, San Diego and Los Angeles have passed a trio of minimum wage increases. Which city will be next?
Taxpayers are basically moneylenders to a government that is far more interested in subsidizing business than in caring for their workers.
The federal government can easily afford a job guarantee program, becoming our employer of last resort.
What if we really worked 9 to 5?
Inside the movement that’s pushing to make a living wage a reality in Seattle.
- Why Is No One Talking About the NYPD Shooter’s Other Target?
- After Cuba, Obama Can Make History by Recognizing Palestine
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- The Day the Troops Refused to Fight: December 25, 1914
- Zephyr Teachout, Hands Up United and John Oliver Made Our 2014 Progressive Honor Roll. Who Else Made the List?
Facebook Like Box