Nation Topics - Voting
News and Features
Forty-four states in the United States today bar people with mental illnesses from voting.
Nearly 5 million Americans can't vote because of felony convictions.
Click here to help defeat Question 3.
"We don't have a Bush v.
The tangled web that a narrow Supreme Court majority wove to shut down
the Florida recount of presidential ballots in December 2000 made it
possible for Republican George W.
Once they snubbed "Republicrats"; now they're set to oust Bush by any
Being a citizen in America today feels a bit like being the student at
the bottom of the class. We are continually reminded of how we are
falling down on the job. Not enough of us vote.
Their support of Democrats declined in 2002, helping to sink the party's fortunes.
Raise a Glass to the Stay-at-Home Voter?
How dismal was election night 2002?
We must strengthen institutions that protect us from a national security state.
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
Facebook Like Box