Nation Topics - Video
News and Features
A visit from Warren is a test of hospitality: you don’t take him in, you take him on.
Investigative journalist Isabel Macdonald explains how she uncovered Lou Dobbs's immigration hypocrisy for her explosive article in this issue of The Nation.
The Nation's Katrina vanden Heuvel debates the GOP guru.
A panel discussion for student journalists focused on what new challenges and opportunities Barack Obama's election present to journalists
The Nation's film critic Stuart Klawans weighs in on two of the
most acclaimed foreign films of 2008.
Jesse Jackson's campaign formed the basis for a new political coalition that helped elect Barack Obama America's first black president.
Both the perpetrators and victims of violent attacks in the wake of Hurricane Katrina share their stories in vivid detail.
While the financial crisis is nothing to joke about, the Joker from The Dark Knight couldn't be any worse than George W. Bush
Cristina Lara is a feminist, a football player, a writer and a straight-A student. Watch her receive the first Brave Nation Activist award.
Nation contributer Naomi Klein discusses her book, The Shock Doctrine, and how moments of crisis are seen as moments to act.
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- Bigots Will Learn: You’re Not Going to Scare Henry Aaron
- Lewis Black on Why He’s a Socialist—and Creationists Get the ‘Cosmos’ Parody They Deserve
- [LIVE STREAM] Thomas Piketty: Is Inequality Inevitable?
- White Noise, Black Politics
Facebook Like Box