Nation Topics - US Wars and Military Action
News and Features
Hamid Karzai is right: it compromises Afghan sovereignty and ensures ten more years of US occupation.
Here’s the cost of American-style war.
How the war on pot has fueled SWAT raids and paramilitary policing.
With drone strikes and kill lists, the president set a dangerous precedent.
The New York Times and Washington Post are both guilty of attacking this timeless straw man.
Behold the coming era of tiny wars and micro-conflicts.
War! What is it good for? Profit and power.
Twelve years in Afghanistan down the memory hole.
An in-depth look at the civilian toll of America’s longest war.
A key to The Nation's interactive database.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Why the US-Cuba Deal Really Is a Victory for the Cuban Revolution
- Did Barack Obama Just Win Florida for the 2016 Democratic Nominee?
- How Bad Can Marco Rubio and Congress Muck Up the Cuba Shift?
Facebook Like Box