Nation Topics - US Wars and Military Action
News and Features
Judging by his advisers, Romney would embrace Bush’s unilateral interventionism and massive military budgets.
Weakling at home, imperial president abroad.
The U.S. military is stuck in a four-decade rut.
How Pakistan makes Washington pay for the Afghan war.
Do the WikiLeaks War Logs reveal war crimes? Or do they reveal the poverty of international law?
Vietnam has left town. Say hello to the new syndrome on the block.
What we lost in Iraq and Washington between 2009 and 2012.
The mutual resentment between the Afghan people and the US military has broken out in the open.
Why Afghan history is a sobering antidote to the relentless optimism of the American military.
How US (in)actions have all but ensured a failed end to its presence in Afghanistan.
- How America Became a Third World Country
- Why Prosecuting Ariel Castro for Murder Won’t Prevent Violence Against Pregnant Women
- The Secret Donors Behind the Center for American Progress and Other Think Tanks
- The First Couple’s Post-Racial Bootstraps Myth
- Hundreds of Non-Union Workers With Taxpayer-Supported Jobs Plan to Strike Today