Nation Topics - US Wars and Military Action
News and Features
Here’s the cost of American-style war.
How the war on pot has fueled SWAT raids and paramilitary policing.
With drone strikes and kill lists, the president set a dangerous precedent.
The New York Times and Washington Post are both guilty of attacking this timeless straw man.
Behold the coming era of tiny wars and micro-conflicts.
War! What is it good for? Profit and power.
Twelve years in Afghanistan down the memory hole.
An in-depth look at the civilian toll of America’s longest war.
A key to The Nation's interactive database.
A recounting of three horrific US/ISAF civilian massacres, the procedures implemented to prevent such events from happening again—and why those procedures were inadequate.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box