Nation Topics - US Wars and Military Action
News and Features
That’s over 60 percent of the nations on the planet.
Hamid Karzai is right: it compromises Afghan sovereignty and ensures ten more years of US occupation.
Here’s the cost of American-style war.
How the war on pot has fueled SWAT raids and paramilitary policing.
With drone strikes and kill lists, the president set a dangerous precedent.
The New York Times and Washington Post are both guilty of attacking this timeless straw man.
Behold the coming era of tiny wars and micro-conflicts.
War! What is it good for? Profit and power.
Twelve years in Afghanistan down the memory hole.
An in-depth look at the civilian toll of America’s longest war.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
- Paul Ryan’s Faux Populism Isn’t Going to End Poverty or Reduce Inequality
- Why Is a Nice Network Like MSNBC Silencing Protest Over Pro-Israeli Coverage?
Facebook Like Box