Nation Topics - US Military
News and Features
War is just another game the US loves to play.
The Pentagon’s JROTC program canvasses public high schools for future soldiers.
How the war changed Charlie.
“War is absurd.”
Here’s the cost of American-style war.
The New York Times and Washington Post are both guilty of attacking this timeless straw man.
Behold the coming era of tiny wars and micro-conflicts.
War! What is it good for? Profit and power.
Dear Abby’s military counterpart answers questions about leaks, spies and military furniture.
- How Scott Walker Built a Career Sending Wisconsin Inmates to Private Prisons
- What Bill O’Reilly Really Did in El Salvador Was Worse Than Lying
- This Is Why Scott Walker Is Not Presidential Material
- Stephen Cohen: A ‘High Noon’ Moment for Ukraine
- There’s Only One Thing That Could Actually Get Bill O’Reilly in Trouble, and It’s Not Lying
Facebook Like Box