Nation Topics - US Military
News and Features
How the war changed Charlie.
“War is absurd.”
Here’s the cost of American-style war.
The New York Times and Washington Post are both guilty of attacking this timeless straw man.
Behold the coming era of tiny wars and micro-conflicts.
War! What is it good for? Profit and power.
Dear Abby’s military counterpart answers questions about leaks, spies and military furniture.
Eight exceptional(ly dumb) American achievements of the twenty-first century.
Re-purposing America's war machine.
A target that Republicans and Democrats can unite in vindictive harmony against.
- Why Is No One Talking About the NYPD Shooter’s Other Target?
- After Cuba, Obama Can Make History by Recognizing Palestine
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- The Day the Troops Refused to Fight: December 25, 1914
- Zephyr Teachout, Hands Up United and John Oliver Made Our 2014 Progressive Honor Roll. Who Else Made the List?
Facebook Like Box