Nation Topics - US Military
News and Features
The Pentagon’s JROTC program canvasses public high schools for future soldiers.
How the war changed Charlie.
“War is absurd.”
Here’s the cost of American-style war.
The New York Times and Washington Post are both guilty of attacking this timeless straw man.
Behold the coming era of tiny wars and micro-conflicts.
War! What is it good for? Profit and power.
Dear Abby’s military counterpart answers questions about leaks, spies and military furniture.
Eight exceptional(ly dumb) American achievements of the twenty-first century.
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- North Carolina Will Determine the Future of the Voting Rights Act
- The 12 Scariest Findings in the New Report on the Bundy Ranch Standoff
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
Facebook Like Box