Nation Topics - US Military
News and Features
The remote-controlled hunting of human beings has become standard practice in American warfare.
How an American fantasy conflict created disaster in Afghanistan.
And other myths of American patriotism.
Bush and Cheney claimed torture was the only option. These soldiers, agents and nurses proved them wrong.
What do you know about the special forces carrying out a secret war in more than half the nations on the planet?
Here’s why the “War on Terror” is not your battle.
Why can’t Washington get the message?
The Iraq War vet turned peace activist died on the eve of Veteran’s Day.
Rather than honoring their “valor” and “heroism,” we should prevent them from killing and dying in pointless wars.
For a foreign occupying force to create a unified and effective army from a disunified and disaffected populace was (and remains) a fool’s errand.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’