Nation Topics - US Military Presence Abroad
News and Features
It's past time for a speedy withdrawal of all UN soldiers from Haiti.
Don't be embarrassed that you answered that email from that "Nigerian princess"—over the past decade, the US government has been suckered into much bigger scams.
When it comes to subjecting resource-rich, developing countries to American military power, President Obama is in the process of outdoing his predecessor.
From Pearl Harbor to 9/11, every single chapter in the history of the extension of US power has opened with the same sentence: “Innocent Americans were treacherously attacked…”
Exploring the war crisis that lurks behind the debt-ceiling crisis.
A look at America’s "singular achievement" in Pakistan, Afghanistan and the Greater Middle East.
Is the Obama national security team a pilotless drone?
Nearly ten years have passed since Washington set out to redeem the Greater Middle East. In the pursuit of its saving mission, the American messiah has pretty much worn itself out.
Politicians are finally catching up with the American people by questioning our continued involvement in Afghanistan.
Congress doesn't want a vote on Libya. That will make it all the easier to blame the Democrats if the mission goes sour.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box