Nation Topics - US Intelligence
News and Features
A recap of the Pentagon's most egregious post-9/11 mistakes, mishaps and manifestations of misdirection.
Click here to read more from Naomi Klein.
Korey Capozza received a grant from the Fund for Investigative Journalism to
research this article.
An odd thing happened in February when a European television station
approached Richard Perle for an interview.
Even censored, 9/11 report shows the focus was on the wrong nation.
The 9/11 report is an indictment of the intelligence agencies as well as the administrations that oversaw them.
A former US ambassador says Cheney and others knew the alleged Iraq uranium purchase was baseless long before Bush used it in his State of the Union speech
"Intelligence is an art, not a science," says Deputy Defense Secretary
Wolfowitz. Secretary of State Powell observes, "There are always debates
about intelligence subjects.
A bipartisan commission is at work, but how tough it will be is still unknown.
As the Pentagon scours Iraq for weapons of mass destruction and Iraqi
links to Al Qaeda, it's increasingly obvious that the Bush
Administration either distorted or deliberately exaggerated the
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box