News and Features
Mark Sanford today took the apology press conference to a whole new level, removing yet another name from the ever-shortening list of 2012 GOP presidential contenders.
Navajos say "No!" as the return of uranium mining threatens to despoil their lands and health.
The TVA's efforts to clean up after its massive coal ash spill may create even more health hazards.
The Massachusetts healthcare reform model may rest on impeccable political logic, but it's economic and medical nonsense
The legalization of same-sex marriage in Vermont could be a signal of where the freedom-to-marry movement is heading.
Now that New Mexico has ditched the death penalty, not much will change--except for the worse.
New evidence shows that water contamination may have been downplayed after December's massive coal ash spill in Tennessee.
Even though the Hawaii State Supreme Court has ruled against this huge corporate-military boondoggle, the battle isn't over yet.
How grassroots activists in Hawaii threw a wrench into plans for an environmentally hazardous superferry.
A massive coal sludge spill reveals the Tennessee Valley Authority has become a poster child for the failures of self-regulation.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box