News and Features
The senator's ideological shape-shifting has fallen out of favor.
In the wake of the shooting tragedy, the nation is seeing a true reflection of a state often misrepresented by its right-wing fringe.
The Washington Post's Ezra Klein joins Chris Hayes to discuss whether a new bipartisan proposal in the Senate could pave the way for states to adopt single-payer healthcare systems.
With callous austerity measures, New Jersey's Chris Christie has made himself a contender.
At the California governor's debate, Democrat Jerry Brown redeemed his flagging campaign by making a clear and convincing case for his candidacy.
A severe budget crisis has put all state services--from education to eldercare--in jeopardy.
Debra Medina has come from nowhere to threaten a runoff in the GOP gubernatorial primary.
The Bay State election results are a chapter in a story that predates Obama's presidency.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box