News and Features
Facing a state budget that guts public jobs and services, a progressive coalition comes alive.
The senator's ideological shape-shifting has fallen out of favor.
In the wake of the shooting tragedy, the nation is seeing a true reflection of a state often misrepresented by its right-wing fringe.
The Washington Post's Ezra Klein joins Chris Hayes to discuss whether a new bipartisan proposal in the Senate could pave the way for states to adopt single-payer healthcare systems.
With callous austerity measures, New Jersey's Chris Christie has made himself a contender.
At the California governor's debate, Democrat Jerry Brown redeemed his flagging campaign by making a clear and convincing case for his candidacy.
A severe budget crisis has put all state services--from education to eldercare--in jeopardy.
Debra Medina has come from nowhere to threaten a runoff in the GOP gubernatorial primary.
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
Facebook Like Box