News and Features
Under attack, labor and its allies are redirecting energy and resources to state-level fights.
Only the deepest cuts in the country will satisfy this crowd. Will the treatment kill the patient?
Facing a state budget that guts public jobs and services, a progressive coalition comes alive.
The senator's ideological shape-shifting has fallen out of favor.
In the wake of the shooting tragedy, the nation is seeing a true reflection of a state often misrepresented by its right-wing fringe.
The Washington Post's Ezra Klein joins Chris Hayes to discuss whether a new bipartisan proposal in the Senate could pave the way for states to adopt single-payer healthcare systems.
With callous austerity measures, New Jersey's Chris Christie has made himself a contender.
At the California governor's debate, Democrat Jerry Brown redeemed his flagging campaign by making a clear and convincing case for his candidacy.
A severe budget crisis has put all state services--from education to eldercare--in jeopardy.
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- Bigots Will Learn: You’re Not Going to Scare Henry Aaron
- Lewis Black on Why He’s a Socialist—and Creationists Get the ‘Cosmos’ Parody They Deserve
- [LIVE STREAM] Thomas Piketty: Is Inequality Inevitable?
- White Noise, Black Politics
Facebook Like Box