News and Features
The Washington Post's Ezra Klein joins Chris Hayes to discuss whether a new bipartisan proposal in the Senate could pave the way for states to adopt single-payer healthcare systems.
With callous austerity measures, New Jersey's Chris Christie has made himself a contender.
At the California governor's debate, Democrat Jerry Brown redeemed his flagging campaign by making a clear and convincing case for his candidacy.
A severe budget crisis has put all state services--from education to eldercare--in jeopardy.
Debra Medina has come from nowhere to threaten a runoff in the GOP gubernatorial primary.
The Bay State election results are a chapter in a story that predates Obama's presidency.
Katrina vanden Heuvel sits on a panel questioning GOP frontrunner, Meg Whitman, on her bid for California's gubernatorial seat.
What the wake-up call is really telling us.
- The Coming ‘Instant Planetary Emergency’
- The Progressive Honor Roll of 2013
- Jonathan Ferrell, Former Football Player, Killed by Police After Seeking Help Following Car Wreck
- Why Is ‘The New Republic’ Taking Money From an NSA Contractor to Run Defenses of the NSA?
- De Blasio Takes Agenda National—Because He Has To