Nation Topics - Sports
News and Features
In conversation with Alex Witt, The Nation's Dave Zirin says that the most recent allegation of sexual assault against Ben Roethlisberger could indicate the patterned behavior of a sexual predator.
Nation Sports Editor Dave Zirin denounces Woods' latest ad as just another distraction from the tournament.
Runner Caster Semenya showed up to race this week and the International Association of Athletics Federations wouldn't let her--when Semenya's only "crime" is that she may be intersex.
Secretary of Education Arne Duncan can moralize all he wants about the "educational mission" of the NCAA schools playing in March Madness--but no one is watching to learn about players' majors.
Nation sports writer Dave Zirin discusses what Tiger Woods's return to the Masters means for his image--and for the tournament.
The circumstances surrounding the death of Georgian luge slider Nodar Kumaritashvili expose the International Olympic Committee charter as a lie.
The thirty-second spots for chips, beer, babes and flatulent slackers star in the big game.
David Zirin argues for a Super Bowl chock-full of advocacy ads.
The Tim Tebow commercial is no departure at all for viewers of the big game.
If not for the incessant backlash against NBA players, the all-white All-American Basketball Alliance would never have gotten off the ground.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box