News and Features
The commissioners are considering rules that would allow telecom giants to control it with “pay to play” schemes.
The Cup has become a tool for neoliberal plunder—but Brazilians are fighting back.
Why do ideologues who would leave the country vulnerable to catastrophe enjoy prestigious posts in journalism?
What the proposal means and how you can make your opinion heard.
Schools are resegregating, it’s getting harder to vote, too many are incarcerated—America is becoming more separate and less equal.
Major tech donors are investing in Ro Khanna. To get to Washington, he’ll have to push another Democrat out of the way.
We are witnessing a full-fledged war, not of the sexes, but of gender roles.
Sixty years after Brown, whiter, wealthier communities are breaking away from racially and economically diverse school districts.
County jails charge excessive rates for phone usage—a huge barrier for immigrant detainees fighting deportation.
Still mourning Chokwe Lumumba, progressives gather to push his vision for worker-owned co-ops.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- How One Unlikely Rodent Is Saving the American West—and Perhaps the Planet
- Don’t Worry, the ‘Grown-Ups’ Will Deal With Gaza
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
Facebook Like Box