News and Features
Since 9/11, the government has ceaselessly violated our constitutional rights—none more so than the right to privacy.
That was when the Bureau of Investigation—the forerunner of today’s FBI—first opened a file on the magazine.
Last week Saba Ahmed became yet another Muslim punching bag for the right, who refuse to listen to her game-changing plan to fight extremism.
For 127 years, prison newspapers have struggled to speak truth to the outside world.
In a guise of scientific seriousness, Nicholas Wade’s new book revives the discredited ideas of history’s most notorious racists.
The religious exemption in the current version of ENDA would enshrine the idea that LGBT equality is incompatible with the free exercise of religion.
If we can do it in North Carolina, don’t tell me we can’t do it across America.
The federal judge is waging a one-man war on bank-friendly SEC settlements.
According to the right-wing media’s script, of course not.
A new book distorts science to define race.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box