News and Features
There’s no telling how far religious exemptions will go under Justice Alito’s ruling.
The court’s decision to invalidate the abortion clinic buffer zone limits the privacy women require as participants in a democracy.
Opponents of marijuana-law reform insist that legalization is dangerous—but the biggest threat is to their own bottom line.
While the Court did not strike down barrier zones in other states and cities, the people who brought us McCullen can take those statutes on next.
The regime has repeatedly carried out artillery and air attacks on city centers, creating a humanitarian catastrophe—which is all but ignored by the US political-media establishment.
Systematic undercounting of sexual assaults in the US disguises a hidden rape crisis.
Joshua DuBois makes an unconvincing argument against the criticism of President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative.
Jails have become the frontline for health problems that plague underserved communities in America. The Affordable Care Act provides an opportunity to improve continuity in treatment.
But will they apply the same logic to the NSA’s massive surveillance dragnet?
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box