News and Features
The last century—and the next—of women’s struggle for justice.
It’s time to tie worker rights to “Seneca Falls, Selma and Stonewall.”
What can we expect from comprehensive immigration reform? In this Nation Conversation, Aura Bogado breaks down the range of possibilities for America's undocumented.
Undocumented activist Marco Saavedra talks with The Nation's Francis Reynolds and Aura Bogado about the struggle to crack open an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center.
How the United States military has become a global police force for the superrich and superpowerful.
The sad truth is that disarming and defeating Silvio Berlusconi remains the country’s first priority.
In his second inaugural address, the president stood for collective action, solidarity, social justice. Now let’s make him act on it.
It’s how I came to understand that the world—and all oppression—is connected.
A community college class made social justice happen on November 6.
As we saw in this election, people of color can no longer be called "minorities." It's time to seize that power in the fight for true equality.
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- Losing to Germany Wasn’t Actually the Worst Thing to Happen to Brazil This World Cup
- The GOP’s Completely Incoherent Stance on the Border Crisis
- The Senate Judiciary Committee Just Backed an Amendment to Overturn ‘Citizens United’
Facebook Like Box