Nation Topics - Sarah Palin
News and Features
George Zornick joins the Washington Times’s Charles Hurt on C-SPAN's Washington Journal to break down GOP strategy, the beginnings of the electoral horse race and the eternal question: will Sarah Palin run for president?
Is Sarah Palin's video a preview for a possible campaign in 2012? Nation correspondent Ari Melber explains why she hasn't crossed over into social media organizing just yet.
The campaign for control of Congress is dominating the Washington landscape.
Sarah Palin's capacity to mobilize in spite of her gaffes makes her a more dangerous candidate to head the RNC.
Katrina vanden Heuvel argues that Arizona’s immigration law will further marginalize the already male, pale and stale Republican Party.
Judge them by their enemies. More evidence that Barack Obama might be shaping up as a good president is that Norman Podhoretz hates him so much.
The Nation's Chris Hayes debunks the latest Sarah Palin op-ed which tries to give voice to the far right's absurd climate change lies.
Keith Olbermann sounds off on Sarah Palin's apocalyptic political career, and what we can really expect in the future.
We can't stop looking at our first female political train wreck.
- Why Is a Florida Man Facing Life in Prison For Lending a Friend His Car and Going to Sleep?
- Thomas Piketty and Millennial Marxists on the Scourge of Inequality
- [LIVE STREAM] Thomas Piketty: Is Inequality Inevitable?
- What the French E-mail Meme Reveals About America’s Runaway Culture of Work
- Lewis Black on Why He’s a Socialist—and Creationists Get the ‘Cosmos’ Parody They Deserve
Facebook Like Box