Nation Topics - Sarah Palin
News and Features
The Nation's Chris Hayes on Sarah Palin's wildly inaccurate recent op-ed in the Washington Post on cap-and-trade legislation.
The Nation's John Nichols on how Sarah Palin's resignation will or won't affect her 2012 presidential prospects.
The Nation's Chris Hayes reflects on Sarah Palin's premature departure from Alaska and Tea Party politics.
Sarah Palin seems determined to make sure the party tradition of providing comedy fodder doesn't leave office with Bush.
Sarah Palin launches a PR blitz to show voters all they missed by not electing her queen of America.
Now that Sarah Palin is out of the running, the media thought it'd be a good time to let us know that she didn't know Africa was a continent.
God's gift to journalism--and to feminism.
Palin is accusing Obama of advocating socialism even though she supports collective wealth sharing in her home state of Alaska.
Chris Matthews confronts McCain spokeswoman Nancy Pfotenhauer about Sarah Palin's stubborn insistence that the VP is in 'charge of the Senate.'
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- How to Survive a Cop Coup: What Bill de Blasio Can Learn From Ecuador
Facebook Like Box