Nation Topics - Sarah Palin
News and Features
It's not just the left that can't understand the appeal of Sarah Palin. Even her supporters have hard a time explaining themselves.
The Nation's Naomi Klein on Palin: "She's a gun toting Barbie created in the basement of the Heritage Found."
It's not the fact that she's pretty or that she shoots things, says Stewart--"that's actually my favorite part."
Nation editor and publisher Katrina vanden Heuvel weighs in on Sarah Palin's book tour and our magazine's book countering it.
The Nation's Richard Kim joins a conversation on Sarah Palin's recent media blitz and the impact it could have on our country's politics.
Why Sarah Palin can't be stopped from going nuclear inside the Republican Party.
With enemies like Sarah Palin, who needs friends?
Keith Olbermann takes on Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and other
propagators of healthcare reform misinformation in this special comment.
William Shatner, accompanied by bongo drums, re-enacts portions of Sarah Palin's resignation speech in his own classic style.
In her final speech as governor, Sarah Palin criticizes the media, denounces Hollywood and makes veiled Ashley Judd references.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box