Nation Topics - Sarah Palin
News and Features
George Zornick joins the Washington Times’s Charles Hurt on C-SPAN's Washington Journal to break down GOP strategy, the beginnings of the electoral horse race and the eternal question: will Sarah Palin run for president?
Is Sarah Palin's video a preview for a possible campaign in 2012? Nation correspondent Ari Melber explains why she hasn't crossed over into social media organizing just yet.
The campaign for control of Congress is dominating the Washington landscape.
Sarah Palin's capacity to mobilize in spite of her gaffes makes her a more dangerous candidate to head the RNC.
Katrina vanden Heuvel argues that Arizona’s immigration law will further marginalize the already male, pale and stale Republican Party.
Judge them by their enemies. More evidence that Barack Obama might be shaping up as a good president is that Norman Podhoretz hates him so much.
The Nation's Chris Hayes debunks the latest Sarah Palin op-ed which tries to give voice to the far right's absurd climate change lies.
Keith Olbermann sounds off on Sarah Palin's apocalyptic political career, and what we can really expect in the future.
We can't stop looking at our first female political train wreck.
- Ted Cruz Is Practically President Already
- Duke University Coach Mike Krzyzewski Is a Profile in Cowardice
- Even Indiana Republicans Are Telling Mike Pence His Discrimination Law Is Wrong
- Indiana Just Sentenced a Woman Convicted of Feticide to Twenty Years in Prison
- Trevor Noah’s Tweets Are Awful and Sexist. Don’t Fire Him for Them.