Nation Topics - Sanctions
News and Features
The key “evidence” of an Iranian nuclear weapons program comes via the MEK, a cult-like terrorist group—and was likely produced by Israel.
Paul Singer is one of the Republican Party’s most effective fundraisers—and a leading proponent of using military force against Tehran.
The bill now being pushed by the neocons and AIPAC could destroy the most promising developments in a decade.
Irrational US policy is keeping hundreds of thousands of Cubans from spending the holidays with their families.
It’s looking increasingly likely—but there’s reason to fear the White House will overplay its hand.
Following the money in the Iran crisis.
The famine in Somalia was not simply sparked by nature but by disastrous foreign interventions that are now impeding aid.
Sabotage and threats have damaged and delayed this year’s mission, but so far the activists are winning the media war.
No-fly zones have, at best, a mixed record as a form of humanitarian intervention, and instituting one over Libya will do little to halt Qaddafi’s military advantages.
BDS has become a key battleground in the struggle over the future of Israel/Palestine.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box