Nation Topics - Reproductive Rights
News and Features
The right has ushered in a moment of cult celebrity for the pre-born.
But let's not be seduced by this idea of personhood. Remember the poor
and not-so-perfect post-born children of America? Aren't they persons,
Questions for Supreme Court nominee Samuel A. Alito Jr.: What are the
rights of an individual before the law? Are these rights any
different from what Alito views as the rights of a corporation?
Feminists for Life fails to acknowledge women as moral agents. And in that sense, they aren't feminists at all.
Whether or not Roberts would overturn Roe, his judicial conservatism provides ample cause for concern.
Should pro-choicers just give up and let Roe go?
The FDA's refusal to issue a decision on Plan B reflects
the influence of the Christian right over Bush Administration policy.
Reframing abortion takes the issue out of its real-life context, which is the experience of women.
The Kansas senator has been grandstanding for the right for years, and now he has his sights set on the White House.
Thanks to the wonders of reproductive science, you too can have a virgin birth.
In 1992, Tony Perkins violated his oath to uphold the law. Now he
lectures Democrats on the constitution.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Deserves Its Award for Courage in Free Expression. Here’s Why.
- Defend Charlie Hebdo’s Publishing Disgusting Cartoons About Muslims? Yes. Give Them an Award for It? No.