Nation Topics - Renewable Energy
News and Features
How about a 40 percent cut by 2030 based on 1990 levels?
The eulogies for peak oil came too soon.
As the IPCC sounds another alarm about climate change, solar energy supporters believe they have a solution.
World Energy in 2040.
The latest trend toward fossil fuels is dangerous for the entire planet, since China is the world’s largest emitter of greenhouse gases.
This mega-bestseller has been attacked repeatedly since its publication forty years ago, but its warnings about the climate were alarmingly prescient.
For decades, the World Bank pushed privatization of the power industry and assumed that energy services would "trickle down" to the poor.
Why is United States in an especially precarious position when it comes to energy?
Is dirty energy the only way to meet the huge demands of the modern world? New numbers suggest renewables could do the job—and more.
James Howard Kunstler discusses how finance and energy are running neck and neck to fuel the end of advanced industrial civilization.
- The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
- The 12 Scariest Findings in the New Report on the Bundy Ranch Standoff
- No Water For Motown: Why Detroit Is Denying Its Citizens This Basic Human Right
- Responses to Noam Chomsky on Israel-Palestine and BDS
- North Carolina Will Determine the Future of the Voting Rights Act
Facebook Like Box