Nation Topics - Renewable Energy
News and Features
Beijing’s carbon-reduction targets are already far more ambitious than Washington’s.
How about a 40 percent cut by 2030 based on 1990 levels?
The eulogies for peak oil came too soon.
As the IPCC sounds another alarm about climate change, solar energy supporters believe they have a solution.
World Energy in 2040.
The latest trend toward fossil fuels is dangerous for the entire planet, since China is the world’s largest emitter of greenhouse gases.
This mega-bestseller has been attacked repeatedly since its publication forty years ago, but its warnings about the climate were alarmingly prescient.
For decades, the World Bank pushed privatization of the power industry and assumed that energy services would "trickle down" to the poor.
Why is United States in an especially precarious position when it comes to energy?
Is dirty energy the only way to meet the huge demands of the modern world? New numbers suggest renewables could do the job—and more.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- This City Came Up With a Simple Solution to Homelessness: Housing
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- How Mitch McConnell Is Bending Every Last Campaign Finance Rule
Facebook Like Box