Nation Topics - Religion
News and Features
History is replete with peaceful role models like the “Frontier Gandhi” of colonial India.
Scientists, Sam Harris writes, are the saints of circumspection. If that’s true, then with his writing on religion and morality Harris breaks the mold.
Are Christians in the United States fueling an under-regulated international adoption industry?
Declaring a global “orphan crisis,” US evangelicals ride to the rescue—with unintended results.
With all due respect to the First Amendment, we need to be careful about incendiary public speech.
Carter Vaughn Finley's timely new history contends that Turkey's development has been misunderstood as an upward march from Islamic empire to secular republic.
Rep. Peter King’s witnesses tried to paint Muslims as untrustworthy citizens, but other speakers, including LA Sherriff Lee Baca, attested to broad cooperation with law enforcement.
According to Jasser, the Muslim Brotherhood’s mission is to upend the Constitution and impose Sharia law and Islamic “political collectivism” in America.
Congressman Peter King's dark fantasies about American Muslims are intruding on reality.
Zealots are trying to turn the military into a religious army. Mikey Weinstein is fighting back.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’