Nation Topics - Religion
News and Features
How some Republican are transforming a conspiracy theory into a policy position.
Nuclear weapons are sinful.
Hamza Kashgari’s persecution—merely for tweeting uncertainty about his religious faith—exposes the cynicism and brutality of the kingdom’s royal-clerical rulers.
Shouldn't it be obvious that birth control coverage is about women's health, not “religious freedom”?
The president must decide what is more important: pandering to the Catholic hierarchy or protecting women's health.
God called me one night and asked me to run for president. He almost talked me into it.
The body of the church of Scientology is not well. Will its main legacy be its contribution to US tax law?
Why was Joseph Lelyveld’s history of Gandhi’s years in South Africa attacked by India’s Hindu right?
The American government is currently employing counterterrorism strategies against Muslim communities here in the United States that were first developed by the military for use abroad.
Community partnerships are seen as a softer counterterrorism. But who are the partners?
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
- Paul Ryan’s Faux Populism Isn’t Going to End Poverty or Reduce Inequality
- Why Is a Nice Network Like MSNBC Silencing Protest Over Pro-Israeli Coverage?
Facebook Like Box