Nation Topics - Religion
News and Features
Click here to read Lowenberg's dispatch from the March 20 peace march in Madrid.
The horrific bombings in Spain, which claimed more than 200 lives, were sad proof that terrorists can achieve success when their target is a government that has distanced itself from its people a
So Mel Gibson has been persecuted all the way to the bank.
My friends had one question for me after I saw Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ: Is it anti-Semitic?
Mel Gibson's movie is a blood libel against the Jewish people.
From the moment when Mel Gibson began promoting The Passion of the Christ--was it only ten years ago?--he has insisted that his goal was to be true to the Gospel text.
In the form of a law regarding the wearing of the Islamic hijab, women's bodies are a battlefield--again.
Tony Kushner's latest play, Caroline, or Change, left me contemplating its curious title, which suggests an indecisive playwright. Why not just Caroline, or simply Change?
When televangelist gloated about a Bush 'blowout' delivered by God, perhaps it was a heaven-sent warning.
Even moderates who have denounced terrorism fear being seen as US puppets.
- The CIA Didn’t Just Torture, It Experimented on Human Beings
- What ‘The Colbert Report’ Taught Us About the Psychology of Conservatives
- Walmart’s Pregnancy Policy May Make You Sick
- The Cops Hate Being Filmed. So Why Are They OK With Body Cameras?
- How to Survive a Cop Coup: What Bill de Blasio Can Learn From Ecuador
Facebook Like Box