Nation Topics - Religion
News and Features
If a conclusive disrespecting of Genesis was required, wouldn't you think R. Crumb was the man for the job?
Palestine's Islamic movement has subtly changed its uncompromising posture on Israel.
Has a major military contractor in Afghanistan created an Astroturf organization to promote long-term US engagement?
A spate of new films address the human toll the Israeli-Palestinian conflict takes on both sides.
The Swiss ban on minarets may seem insignificant, but it is hitched to bigger stories about mass immigration, economic depression and the rebirth of fascism in Europe.
Alarmist tracts about immigration in Europe are debates about Muslims--not with them.
TNR's more significant sin is to weaken the bond between Israel and liberal American Jews--which is to say, most of them.
With Pentagon cash, contractors bribe insurgents not to attack supply lines for US troops
The new progressive Jewish organization J Street has benefited from the blogosphere's interest. But will exposure turn into political mobilization?
Tom Dine, for thirteen years head of AIPAC, now works for a two-state solution and on improving US-Syrian relations.
- Ted Cruz Is Practically President Already
- Duke University Coach Mike Krzyzewski Is a Profile in Cowardice
- Even Indiana Republicans Are Telling Mike Pence His Discrimination Law Is Wrong
- Indiana Just Sentenced a Woman Convicted of Feticide to Twenty Years in Prison
- Trevor Noah’s Tweets Are Awful and Sexist. Don’t Fire Him for Them.