Nation Topics - Religion
News and Features
How a surgeon copes with deaths of young Americans from gunshot wounds, and why a mother chose to forgive her son's killer.
What is brave about expressing an opinion that’s already held by a plurality of Americans?
A new investigation by The Intercept reveals how racist anti-Muslim neocons are driving the nation’s law enforcement agenda.
Despite the president’s promise to cut funding to discredited HIV and pregnancy prevention programs, taxpayer dollars are still bankrolling anti-gay, anti-choice conservative religious groups.
Last week Saba Ahmed became yet another Muslim punching bag for the right, who refuse to listen to her game-changing plan to fight extremism.
The religious exemption in the current version of ENDA would enshrine the idea that LGBT equality is incompatible with the free exercise of religion.
After the defeat of Arizona's SB 1062, the religious right nurses its persecution complex.
Resolving this injustice could open doors for diplomacy between the US and North Korea.
How did an essential figure in the modern revival of liberal political philosophy end up pondering issues of theology?
Conservative religious thinkers and their intellectual crusades.
- New ACLU Cellphone App Automatically Preserves Video of Police Encounters
- How the Senate Armed Services Committee Is Undermining Minsk II
- Stephen Cohen: We’re Living Through a Geopolitical Transition
- 6 Degrees of Separation Between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton
- 6 Scholars Who Are ‘Reimagining Black Politics’