Nation Topics - Regions and Countries
News and Features
Despite US military efforts, maritime insecurity has been markedly on the rise in the waters off West Africa.
Hong Kong’s democracy movement stands at a crossroads.
The cease-fire appears to be a politically useful fiction.
The latest cease-fire has been lauded as a noble effort to pursue peace, but the reality is quite different.
A new internal investigation reveals just how poorly US African Command has handled its humanitarian missions.
The 2014 NATO Summit closed on Friday with one main accomplishment: the increased militarization and institutionalization of a new Cold War.
Fed up with Thatcherite and New Labour politics, Scots have grown farther apart from their southern neighbors.
The country’s troubles will not end even if fighting ceases in its southeastern regions.
The calls for escalating military action against Islamic State (IS) ignore thirteen years of evidence that US intervention usually accomplishes the opposite of what Washington intends.
A memo to Angela Merkel from Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity.
- Did Elizabeth Warren Just Change Her Tune on Running for President?
- They Need Him, So Why Was Michael Sam Cut From the Dallas Cowboys?
- Revealed: A New Ethics Scandal Involving the GOP’s South Dakota Senate Candidate
- Poly, NYU’s Latest Global Venture in Building ‘Innovation’ on the Backs of Low-wage Workers
- Arming Ukraine Is a Very Bad Idea
Facebook Like Box