Nation Topics - Regions and Countries
News and Features
From the hours immediately after 9/11 to the present, Washington’s policies in the Middle East have created the conditions for more—not less—jihadist terror.
To reject the “Long War” doctrine, the American left first has to understand it.
The US and Israel passed on chance after chance to avoid the deadly war in Gaza—and prevent the deaths of thousands.
We must overcome our chronic failure to offer a clear and unified narrative on Israel’s strategic crisis.
A man-made famine in South Sudan is brutal evidence of the limits of American nation-building in Africa.
Israel’s war on Gaza has provoked both peaceful and armed resistance in the West Bank, a simmering situation over which the largely discredited PA is losing control.
Is the conflict in South Sudan the opening salvo in the battle for a continent?
At least six shelters have been hit since the conflict began, killing dozens of civilians.
As world leaders fail to end the bloodletting in Gaza, it is up to civil society to demand justice for Palestinians.
Kiev’s siege of the Donbass, supported by the Obama administration, is escalating an already perilous crisis.
- A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson
- How the War on Terror Created the World’s Most Powerful Terror Group
- The Major Problem With Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s Powerful Essay on Ferguson
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Tear Gas Is an Abortifacient. Why Won’t the Anti-Abortion Movement Oppose It?
Facebook Like Box