News and Features
Russell Simmons, known for decades as Rush to his friends, is of average
height and build for a man his age (45), with a cleanshaven face, bald
dome and light complexion.
In Hicksville, Long Island, on any given Sunday afternoon, pierced and
tattooed teenagers in black clothing gather to listen and watch as
groups of kids like themselves tear their fingertips on
As Trent Lott struggled to "repudiate" segregation fifty years after it
was outlawed, about the only point he left out of his incoherent
counterattack is that he was a soul-music fan.
It's a shame that Savion Glover is trying so hard to hide from the
world, because he's the greatest tap dancer who ever breathed.
With Friends of Israel Like These... Oy Vey!
Among the obscenities accumulating in the political atmosphere, the most
disgusting may be Trent Lott.
Annals of Higher Education: If recent events at Stanford and Harvard are
any indication, the past decade's earnest debates over "political
correctness" are over, replaced by roughshod policing
The war between religious fanaticism and secular modernity is fought
over women's bodies.
Voters felt devalued and heard no message, so many of them stayed home.
- Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Why It Matters That Norman Finkelstein Just Got Arrested Outside the Israeli Consulate
- The Centerpiece of Obama’s Energy Policy Will Actually Make Climate Change Worse
- Here’s What Happens When an NFL Player Beats His Fiancée Unconscious
- On Israel-Palestine and BDS: Chomsky Replies
Facebook Like Box